Are you looking for a credit card without any high rates of the fee? Do you have a poor credit history but still want to take credit?
There are a lot of credit card companies that approve you in great benefits to applying exactly for their cards but in fact, you just have to pay a lot of money just for holding this card in your wallet.
Fortiva Credit Card is an absolutely different type of card. It has a super offer for its customers. The Apr charged on this card 29%, the annual fee during the first year is $175 and in one year you will be obliged to pay $49. The maintenance fee is $150 a year.
So, let’s observe the features of the card in more detail.
During the first year of using this card, you will pay from $49 to $175. In the second of your card, you will have to pay from $0 to $49.
The APR charged for purchases is 21.99% to 36%, which depends on your creditworthiness. For Cash Advances, the APR charged is 24.99% to 36%. The APR charged to you for Balance Transfers 24.99% to 36%. There is no Sign-Up Bonus.
Also Read: First National Credit Card Review
Unfortunately, the minority of users can not show off about their advantages of using a credit card.
- First of all, Fortiva Credit Card is specially designed for those who have poor credit.
- Secondly, the Free Vantage Score is 3.0.
- Thirdly, the fee for fraud liability is $0.
- Fourthly, the minimum payment is 1% or $10.
In one year, the maintenance fee is from $60 to $159. It means that your monthly payment can be from $5 to $ 12.5.
- When you open an account you can receive the one-time program fee is $25.
- In the case of transferring the fee is 3%.
- If you want to receive a Cash advance, you have to pay 5% or $15.
- If you want to send money somewhere abroad, you will have to pay 3%.
- The fee for a one-time authorized user is $25.
- If you are doing late payments, you are obliged to pay.
- You have to pay up to $38 so as to make late and returned payments