Women always want to look perfect, so they constantly chase after cosmetic products that improve their skin condition by 100%.
I want to bring to your attention a cream called Plexaderm, whose properties are simply magical. Plexaderm smooths fine lines and firms skin, redefines facial contours, improves skin density.
Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS is a cream that removes wrinkles and reduces the appearance of bags under the eyes on the face for several hours.
How to apply the cream?
- Before applying the cream, your face should be clean (the cream is intended for dry skin).
- Then take a bottle of cream and apply a small amount to your face.
- Apply the cream with a thin layer of cream and wait 10 minutes after application so that the cream can soak into your skin.
- If you want to apply makeup on the cream, you will have to wait another 10 minutes for the cream to completely absorb into the skin.
- To apply a moisturizer, wait 15 minutes after applying Plexaderm cream.
- If you are in a hurry, you can use the dryer in low mode to dry the cream.
Also Read: Buy Clothes In Old Navy Stores
The company offers the following four products:
- Plexaderm HA Antioxidant Moisturizer
- Cream for quick recovery Plus
- 100% hyaluronic moisturizer
- Plexaderm Collagen Peptide Firming Serum
What are the ingredients in Plexaderm?
Plexaderm includes the following ingredients: acetylhexapeptide-8, ethylhexylglycerol, aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, magnesium cellulose gum, water (water), yellow 5 (CI 19140), red 40 (CI 16035), and sodium.
Aluminum magnesium silicate and sodium silicate are appropriate ingredients. Shaving products, skincare products, shower products, makeup and hair color, contain sodium silicate.
Cellulose gum is a thickener that helps develop a feature on the skin.
To combat bacteria, phenoxyethanol is used, which is mainly used in laboratories, and also acts as a preservative. Ethylhexylglycerol, which also acts as a preservative, is used to condition the skin.