As Jack in the box cares about its reputation, service, and customers, it has created a survey where customers can leave their feedbacks and answer the questions which can help in the future to improve the company’s work. In exchange for the www.JackListens.com survey, a customer gets a special code. A customer can change it for two free tacos at any Jack In The Box place.
www.JackListens.com Survey Details
- The prize for taking part in the survey is two free tacos.
- The receipt is valid for 3 days.
- The coupon valid is for 7 days.
- The amount of times you can enter the survey is not limited.
- A purchase is obligatory.
- The survey has two languages: Spanish and English.
Take The JackListens Survey
- Visit Jack In The Box.
- Make a purchase.
- Save your receipt.
- Visit www.jacklistens.com.
- 5. Choose your language either English or Spanish.
- Enter your 14-digit receipt code.
- Answer all the survey questions.
- Write down the code at the end of the survey to change your reward for two free Jack In The Box tacos.
About Jack in the Box
Jack in the Box is an American fast-food chain founded in California in 1951. Now there are more than 2,200 restaurants in the chain, mainly on the West Coast of the United States. The product range includes hamburgers, cheeseburgers, sandwiches, chicken dishes, tacos, egg rolls, salads, desserts.
The company’s current strategy is focused on penetrating Colorado and Texas. In June 2009, several Jack in the Box restaurants were opened in Albuquerque, New Mexico. In January 2012, restaurants were opened in Indianapolis, Indiana, and on September 17 of the same year, the chain opened the first restaurant in Ohio. Jack in the Box is one of the best fast food places that must be visited.