My DISH account
- Log in to your DISH account and pay the annoying bill online
- com/PayMyBill managed by Dish Network LLC
- This service will allow DISH customers to view and pay DISH bills online using any major credit card, change programming parameters (i.e. receive more or less channels), and update their account information.
Those who return can simply log in with their online ID and password. Those who foolishly lost their password can begin the recovery process by providing their phone number associated with their DISH account, or their 16-digit DISH account number (for some customers, this number may be 10 digits long). Customers will also need to provide their 4-digit security code to recover their password (those who don’t know this code can send it to their email address in the file).
Customers who are new to DISH will need to create an account before they can pay the bill online. To create a MyDish Pay My Bill account, the customer will need to provide their mobile phone number associated with the DISH account, their name, address, and email address. The entire registration process should take no more than 3 minutes and requires an Internet connection.
- A must for all fans of the DISH
- Customers can use any Discover, American Express, Visa, or MasterCard credit card when paying their bill online.
- App-friendly customers can always download the popular MyDISH app, which is considered the fastest and easiest way to manage a DISH account.
- Offers online chat at the bottom of the service page in red.
Any questions about the bill payment service can be directed to the customer service agent by calling (800) 333-3474 from 8: 00 to 19: 00 from Monday to Friday and on Saturday or Sunday from 9: 00 to 17:00 CT.