Customers have a chance to win $100 of free gas money
TellMurphyUSA.com Survey Details
- In order to take the TellMurphyUSA survey a customer does not have to purchase anything.
- Every customer is limited with entry. Just 1 time per entry.
- There are two ways to take the TellMurphyUSA survey.
- Prize is Gas Card on 100$
- Clients should be from the District of Columbia
- Buy smth at the TellMurphyUSA place.
- Keep your receipt
- Go online to https://www.tellmurphyusa.com/
- Enter your digit survey number. It can found on your receipt
- Answer all the questions of the survey. After it you are supposed to be automatically entered into the TellMurphyUSA sweepstakes
How To Enter By Mail
- Take 3″X5″ piece of paper and write your name, mailing address and phone number.
- Send it to: Murphy USA customer service sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3516
Southbury CT 06488-3516
- No purchase is required.
About the Company
Murphy USA is the American corporation, operating with the chain of the retail gas stations that is foremost located in a closeness to the shops of Walmart. It was founded as an additional profit of Oil of Potato is in 2013. In 2018, it was classified 279 on the list of Successes 500 most corporations of the united states by a profit. According to the company, Murphy USA serves approximately 1.6 million customers per day and operates more than 1,400 stores under the banner of Murphy USA and Murphy Express. Murphy USA stations are usually located next to the Walmart store, while Murphy Express stores are self-contained gas stations and c-stores. Murphy USA Stations are usually small kiosk-style stores, while Murphy Express Stations are usually large, traditional convenience store formats. The competitive advantage of Murphy USA is the large volume of low-cost operations in its kiosks, which are marketed as a destination for fuel and cigarettes, offering competitive prices and speed of service.