Being focused on customers, Subway designed a survey where all feedbacks and recommendations can be collected and the work of the chain can be improved. In addition, the Subway chain offers its customers a free cookie in exchange for taking the TellSubway survey.
The survey is fast. It will take you approximately a minute to fill it in. As a customer, you know that given feedbacks always can improve the work of the restaurant.
It is noticeable that Subway is a big chain, so the participants of the sweepstakes can from the US, UK, Finland, and Malaysia. If you take part in the survey online, the times you can enter the system is unlimited. It goes without saying that you need to have a receipt per 1 prize. The coupon code is valid for 30 days.
How To Take The TellSubway Survey
Below you can find the instruction on how to take the survey from Subway
- Buy something at Subway
- Save the receipt
- Follow the www.TellSubway.com for 30 days after receiving your receipt
- You are allowed to take part in this survey only if you are located in US, UK, Finland or Malaysia
- Enter the number of the restaurant (see the right corner on the top of the receipt) into the homepage box of the survey
- Write down your survey code and then save it
- Remember this code to say at a Subway restaurant to get your free cookie for filling the survey in.
Also Read: www.Crackerbarrel-Survey.com – Win A Rocker
Have you ever thought that 1000 borrowed dollars can make you a millionaire? I guess you haven’t.
The owner of the current Subway chain Fred DeLuca borrowed $1000 from his friend so as to start his own business which is called Subways today.
Nowadays Subway is a multi-billion company with more than 45000 restaurants around the world that worries about its customers.